Wednesday 12 February 2014

E-Book Haul: Part II.

 I have been adding to my eBooks collection and thought I'd share another eBook Haul with you guys. Most of these books are for my Kindle. Some books are so much cheaper in e-format, while others are only a 20 buck difference, in which case I prefer getting the paper and ink version.

Most of these books are thrillers/YA/Romance or as I like to think of as fun read. Books I'll read once and then might not re-read, so it makes sense to get them on an e-reader.






A girl who lies about her past meets a young kid who sounds like a nightmare. He knows her secret and hold that over her head. Then the girl's friend goes missing and all hell breaks loose. 
I think I've read a Lisa Unger book previously, from the library I think and I really enjoyed her writing. I picked up this book after I saw it mentioned on someone's bookhaul. It sounds amazing, I read the first 30 odd pages and really enjoyed it. The writing is good and I hope the mystery is good! 


A re-telling of Beauty and The Beast that sounds kinda cool. There have been very many fairy tale re-tellings that have come out in  the recent past, so far I've stayed away from them. But I was curious about this one and I think Beauty and The Beast is a fascinating story and I want to see how the story is re-told. 



This book has amazing reviews and rating on GoodReads. The plot is a little controversial. It's about incest, between brother and sister...yes..kinda sketchy! But such a complicated story...premise..idea...might be a good read. I read the first few pages and the writing seems really nice. 


I am currently reading this book and I like it. It's about first love, a teenage pregnancy and falling in love again. The writing is nice, the characters are well etched out and likable. 



This is a fairly new release, I first up LOVE the cover! It looks like a sweater!!!! So cool! 
This is a story of a small town with a population of 600+ people and a murder occurs in this community and the victims friend decided to solve the crime. Sounds good and I can't wait to read this! 


I have heard nothing but amazing things about this book. It's really acclaimed and I can't wait to read it. It's also been made into a movie. 

Let me know if you've read any of these books! 
Happy Reading! 

No comments: