Friday 28 February 2014

Friday Favourites Part VIII

Another month of 2014 draws to an end. It's amazing how quickly the first two months of the year have gone by. We've been busy and lazy in equal parts, but the good thing is that we have been reading all through the busy and lazy times.

Here are some of my favourite things from this past month.


The days of early sunsets are now over. Caught this beautiful sunset on my way to NCPA for a play. 




Less is more when it comes to everyday jewellery, though, sometimes more is more- I do love me my big chunky silver rings! :) 












Re-purposed a bunch of used stamps to make tiny wall "art". I use the word "art" very loosely. These just add such a cute pop of colour to our on-going above-the-bed collage of little bits of art. 




How cute are these little floral ones!



A box of sweet treats that made me VERY happy. The little Nutella brownies- the ones with the hearts on them- are so good. Definitely go check out Le15 if you happen to live in Bombay. 


I hope all of you are having a wonderful Friday. 

I am going to read a Murakami book- most probably- The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle- and I am so excited! :) 

Happy March, everyone! 

No comments: