Friday 21 February 2014

Friday Favourites: Part VII.


A mixed stack of bangles and cuff. All of these pretty things are from Rajasthan, Jaipur to be specific. I love these gorgeous cloth covered bangles, such an easy way to add colour to an ensemble. 



2 other favourites from Rajasthan, my lovely colourful mojris. Pretty as a picture and comfy as hell. Bought these from Jodhpur. 


My absolute favourite silver necklace. I love the flowers and it's simple beauty. This is from Fabindia from years ago. 


This is a seriously old outfit picture..from around Diwali (November) but I loved the prints and the bangles I randomly threw on. 


An amazing book and a great cup of tea- black Vanilla tea- a lovely evening this was, a great writer and a soothing cup of tea. 


Red leather love- I love the colours and the beautiful embroidery on this little bag. I bought it from the artisan who makes these. He was so proud of his work. And was so happy to hear me gush about his bags. 


Stripes and a super printy bag. 

These are some of my favourites. 

Happy Friday guys and have a lovely weekend! 

No comments: