Thursday 20 November 2014

Book Haul: eBooks of November 2014.


These two books have already been read and reviewed. Just look below for the reviews :) 





I've read a few books by Cecelia Ahern and enjoyed most of them. She is one of my favourite chick-lit authors, so when I heard that she had a new book out, I had to check it out. 


Jason Segel from How I Met Your Mother fame wrote this middle-grade book and I just couldn't resist it!!! ) It's lovely and beautiful and full of pretty illustrations! So gorgeous. I am so excited to read this book. 


I've been hearing all sorts of amazing things about this book and had to give it a try. It's post-apocalyptic-ish from what I can make out. Should be a fun read and that cover with the night sky is simply gorgeous. 

I love this batch of eBooks I have acquired, a mix of fiction, non-fiction and YA and chick-lit. I love my books when they are a good mix. :) 

Two books have been read from this bunch and I am so excited to read the rest. 

Happy Reading Guys  :) 

No comments: