Saturday 29 November 2014

Book Haul: Books of November 2014, Part- II.

My second book haul of the month was a bit unplanned and unintended. I was happy with my controlled state of book buying and there was no particular book I was in a tearing hurry to get my hands on. Till an email from Flipkart changed my mind. They were and still are having a pretty good Sale on over 5000 books. So I thought I'd take a little look around and see if something caught my eye. An hour later, I had 12 books in my cart and all for great deals. Like, really great deals.

Only 10 books are featured in this haul since two of them are still on their way to me. Once they get here, I'll show them to you eventually.

For now, here are 10 new books in my library/life.












Huzzah! I am so happy with this haul of mine. Exciting books and all at such bargains. 

In Custody- Anita Desai
Baumgartner's Bombay- Anita Desai 
A Teaspoon of Earth and Sea- Dina Nayeri 
The Stranger's Child- Alan Hollinghurst 
The New York Trilogy- Paul Auster 
Then Came You- Jennifer Weiner 
Curtain- Agatha Christie 
An Unexpected Guest- Agatha Christie 
The War of The Worlds- H.G. Wells 
Excess A Collection of Short Stories 

Happy Reading Guys. 
Hope you guys are having a good weekend. :)

No comments: