Tuesday 25 November 2014

Book Haul: Books of November 2014, Part- I.








It's been a while since I did a physical books haul on this blog. It's been a while since I bought physical books, I got only two books in October and felt silly hauling them. 

All of these books I picked up from Kitaab Khana a week ago. I've already read one of these books and I am excited about the rest. Some of these have been on my radar for a while and others were picks I just happened to stumble across. Personally, I love picking up books by the by. Just finding a book that looks appealing on the bookshelf and flipping through the pages and getting it home. For that reason alone, I'll forever love buying books from bookshops. :) 

Moriarty- Anthony Horowitz (So excited for this book!)
Wreaking- James Scudamore 
Solitaire- Alice Oseman (already read this.) 
The Girl With all The Gifts- M.R, Carey (read his half and put it down, for now.) 
The Dinner- Herman Koch (I have heard amazing things about this book!) 

There will be another book haul soon, I just ordered some books online this morning and they should hopefully arrive before the month is up. 

No comments: