Saturday 22 November 2014

A Day in The Life of Me: Coffee and Shopping With Mum.


Mum and I like our little outings, we drink some coffee, hit the shops and come back home with a few treasures. Here we are getting out coffee on, me with my Ice-Blended Caramel Latte and Mum with her Vanilla Latte. 


I am loving star prints right now. Honestly, I've been looking high and low for star prints and only finally have managed to find them in abundance. Both of these are from Zara. 





Armcandy- I love this daisy chain bracelet of mine. Simple, sweet and goes with pretty much everything. It reminds me of the 1970s, the hippies and fields of flowers. All good things. 


My darling little bag. I love, love, love this bag of mine. Small but fits enough. And I adore the heart print and the tan colour. I am drawn to tan bags and can't get enough of them. 


Bag and shopping bag. My Zara habit is a little out of control. I don't mind it one bit! :)

I love shopping days with my Mum. We talk ,we walk, we shop and just have a good time. Shopping with my Dad is fun too, only he thinks I already own everything we see! Dads, I tell you! 

No comments: