Friday 21 November 2014

Friday Favourites: Stationery + Pouches + Nail Paints + Pretty Prints.


1. A bunch of colourful, double-ended pens and my gorgeously simple Field-Notes books. I haven't yet gotten around to using these notebooks but I will do so in the new year. I cannot wait. :) 


2. A gorgeous raw-silk pouch with a hint of Kashida embroidery. We got this from Fabindia and love it's bright colour and the simple strip of print. 



3. My favourite iPad case. Love, love, love! This one is from Accessorize and I adore it. Love the print and on top of it my sister's Aldo glassed. 


4. Two new nail-paints from Inglot, I absolutely adore the Inglot nail-polishes. 


5. Darling aren't they? Sticky notes from Accessorize. I have hard time using them. They are so pretty! 

Have a nice weekend guys. 

Mine will include some cooking, cleaning and hopefully reading! 
I am currently reading two books at once, a rare occurrence in my world. I should hopefully finish at least one of them over the weekend. 


No comments: