Sunday 16 November 2014

Vignettes: Hello, I am back.

Hello, I seem to have gone missing from this space. There is no particular reason, my folks leave in a couple of days and I've been spending time with them and going out and doing birthday celebration type things with my sister. So life has been pretty busy.

Reading wise my life has been good. I have been on a slight Beatrix Potter kick lately and have read ten of her darling little books. Other books have been read too and I'll review those in due course. Plus there will be book haul soon too. I bought five new books yesterday and it was nice buying books again. :) My little book-buying ban has been going so well. Only 7 books since October...it might not seem like a lot, but it is a huge improvement for me. Go me! :)


Tea is always a good idea. This in particular is some soothing Chinese Tea. 




Morning light and white curtains. A perfect pairing. 


November is one of my all-time favourite months of the year, it's my sister's birthday month, the beginning of winter and it's a lovely time in general. 
Coffee is my ultimate love. 

Hope you guys had a great weekend. Mine was pretty perfect! 

No comments: