Tuesday 4 November 2014

November 2014 To-Be-Read List + Reading Updates.

How is it November already? But I am happy it is. November is one of my favourite months of the year. The weather is lovely. The nights are cold. It's my sister's birthday month. All good things.

I have no particular theme was this month's reading. I just want to read nice books...and more literary fiction. Books that me sister reads. So I guess there is a bit of theme to my reading.

Here is my TBR:

1. The Accidental by Ali Smith
2. The Good Husband of Zebra Drive by Alexander McCall Smith (Currently reading this.)
3. Clear Light of Day by Anita Desai
4. Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell
5. Cold Comfort Farm by Stella Gibbons
6. Silent House by Orhan Pamuk (I read a bit and put it down, will pick it up later in the month.)
7. The Awakening by Kate Chopin
8. Howard's End by E.M. Forster
9. Any Agatha Christie Book.
10. Any Graphic Novel....I've already read a lovely book called Anya's Ghost which the lovely Roanna sent me. I will review it shortly. Thanks, Ro, it was lovely :)

So just 10 books on my TBR since come of these books are kinda hefty and might take some time to get through.

I have also read three books by Abbi Glines called The Never Far series. I wasn't planning on breezing through these and haven't mentioned them in the TBR.

Also I am still reading the wonderful Woman in White by Wilkie Collins...I am 270 pages in and the book is 702 pages long. So I have a way to go.

I am also nearly done with reading Ghost Stories a collection of classic ghost stories. I am reading a couple of stories at a time so I will be finishing it soon.

In other news, I only bought 2 books in October...so there won't be a book haul from October. I feel oddly good about not buying books for a change. Go me! :)

Happy Reading Guys! 

No comments: