Sunday 30 November 2014

General Whimsy: Bag Lady. Part- I.






If books are my No. 1 obsession, bags come a close second. Or maybe they share the first spot of love and delight in my heart. I love bags. LOVE BAGS! 

Big bags, that fit my entire world.
Small bags for essentials.
Pencil bags. 
Pouches. 
Wallets. 
Coin purses. 

I love them all. 
Leather bag. 
Cloth Bags.
Satchels.
Jholas. 
Bucket Bags.
Structured purses.
Mary Poppins bags that hold everything. 

There is so much to love. 

I can't resist a good bag and I love each and every bag I own. 
I try and change bags as often as possible, so that every bag in my closet gets a chance to be out and about in the world. 

These bags (the ones featured above) are some of the bags I've used and loved this year. 

From top to bottom, they are from: 

Holii from Hidesign 
Accessorize
Zara
Shaun Design backpack via Limeroad
Pouches from Forever 21. 


No comments: