Tuesday 10 February 2015

February 2015 To-Be-Read List.




My TBR for February will consist mostly of ebooks..and mostly books on my Kindle. I am a month into my holiday and I am almost out/done reading all the physical books I brought along with me. 

Here is a list of books I plan/hope/intend to read this month! 

1. He's After Me by Chris Higgins (Read already)
2. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell (Also read.)
3. The Good Girl by Mary Kubica (Read as well.)
4. I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson (Gah! Hated this book!) 
5. I Was Here by Gayle Forman 
6. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Nevin 
7. Any Agatha Christie Book. 
8. Any A.S King Book...I have three of her books on my Kindle and will pick from any one of them. 
9. Under The Egg by Laura Marx Fitzgerald 
10. Dubliners by James Joyce (my only physical book!) 

Just 10 books because still on holiday and might take a few more trips as well. So if I get to read 10 books I'll be more than happy! :) 

Happy Reading Guys! 

No comments: