Sunday 1 February 2015

General Whimsy: Orange Trumpet Vine


"Flowers always make people better, happier and more helpful; 
they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul." 

Luther Burbank

I love flowers. Like really love flowers. Just the sight of them makes my heart sing. I want to have a huge garden of my own and sit there sipping tea/coffee and read a book and be content. Sadly, Bombay with it's tiny flats and no ample balcony space, makes having flowers or plants very difficult. So I am having my fill of taking in the flora heaven while here on holiday. The gardens are lush and full of flowers. 

These flowers are called Orange Trumpet Vine...the flowers do look like mini-trumpets. Such a cute name! 

P.S: It's February my favourite month of the year. Short. Sweet. And my BIRTHDAY MONTH! Yay!!! :) Happy February guys :) Hope this is happy month for all of you! 

No comments: