Thursday 19 February 2015

Project 365 2015: Week 7.

This was a pretty amazing week. It included travel and my birthday. So in some ways this was a near perfect week! 

I went to a Forest Resort and stayed in a little cottage in the middle of the forest. I took long walks. Mulled over story ideas and heard ghost stories. It was wonderful. 

I turned a year older and spend my birthday with family and having a bit of a feast. 

It was a really nice week! 

Let's see my week in pictures. 


Day 43: It was mostly a day preparing for travel, doing mundane but important tasks like charging camera batteries and my Kindle. Snapped this picture of these gorgeous Jagganathji idol. Made of wood and handcrafted. Love the use of colour and how adorable these idols look. We also have owls of a similar kind and I love them. 



Day 44: Lataguri...we arrived here in time for lunch. But first we took a long walk in the resort and I snapped a ton of pictures. I also spend an unnaturally long time on the swings! Ah! Sheer bliss swings are. 


Day 45: Early morning walk to the dining room for a spot of breakfast. Breakfast consister of crisp luchis and aaloor torkari and rossogolla. And 2 cups of coffee! I was up since 6:30 am and needed some coffee! 


Day 46: Winter in all it's glory. A tree without it's leaves. I wonder how she looks when she is in bloom. 


Day 47: A view to love. I spend most of this day staring at this view. It was a day well spent! 


Day 48: A day of seeing flowers. A day to stop and smell the flowers. To take a break and get excited about my birthday!


Day 49: MY BIRTHDAY! My cake this year brought me a lot of joy! I have wanted a cake like this for ages! When I was a kid, we had to get a huge cake for my birthday party and to send to family friends. So we couldn't order a silly cake. Not anymore! I finally got my cake of dreams. :)

See you again next week and I hope you had a nice week too! :) 

No comments: