Sunday 10 June 2018

Beauty Haul: Nailpaints from Nykaa.


An Affair to Remember
&
Pink Pinwheel 


Frosted Fairy 
&
Pink Pony 


Hello! 

I am a nail paint aficionado. 
I am seldom found without my nails painted. 
And for the last year or so Nykaa Nail Polishes have been some of my favourites. 
I love the wide range they have and even their quality is pretty good. And they are easily available and pretty affordable too. 

In the last month I've acquired these nail paints from them. 

I had my eye on the gorgeous Unicorn Potion Nail Paints, I won't lie, this had to do a lot with how utterly beautiful the packaging is. 
I got the pink and purple one because I am more likely to wear these colours. 
These shades have a holographic effect and look stunning on the nails. 

I am also a big fan of the Mirror Chrome range. I have 4 nail polishes from this range and I love how they look on the nails and how these shades are opaque in one application. 

Nykaa is becoming a favourite make-up brand of mine. Especially their nail paints! 






No comments: