Monday 11 June 2018

Monday Moods: Haul/// Summer Tees from Zara and H&M.


Hello! 
&
Hello Monday! 

Want to share a quick summer tee haul.
Summer and Tees are a match made in fashion heaven. 


First up these tees from Zara. 
If you follow me on Instagram you'd know that Yellow is pretty much my colour of the year. I am enamoured with all things Yellow this year and this love is spilling into my outfits and accessories. 
I fell in love with this Monday tee and I promise to wear it on a Monday and make a dramatic pause! 
:) 


A red striped tee because a red striped tee is always in style and is such a classic. I have a really cute patch coming in the mail, which I may put on this tee. 
:) 


Polka dots are deeply nostalgic to me. I had a ton of clothes with polka dots on it and my first school uniform also had polka dots. 
So when I see anything with polka dots I kinda automatically buy it. 
This tee is no different. 


I also got these two tees? Blouses? Whatevers from H&M. Airy and breezy and utterly comfy to wear. 
Perfect solution to hot and muggy summer days! 


Even though the monsoon is here and the weather is supposed to get milder, we seem to have no respite from the muggy heat. So these tees will come super in handy for the upcoming months. 

:)



No comments: