Friday 11 April 2014

Friday Favourites: Shoes, Coffee Cups, Satchels and Strawberry Tarts!


1. Colourful clothes and my colourful mojris. I adore wearing Indian clothes, I really should wear them more often. Especially these mojris! 


2. A fresh strawberry tart from Indigo Cafe! Love it. Hate that strawberry season is over and I have to wait for a whole year before I can sample this delight again! 


3. Two of favourite eye-shadows, Wood Winked and Mulch from MAC. These are great for everyday looks. Subtle and lovely. 


4. A pretty cup of coffee. I am an avid collector of coffee cups, a pretty cup just makes me morning cuppa so much more joyful. 


5. Starbucks and a pretty little satchel. 

Have a wonderful weekend you guys. 

I intend on cleaning my house- it needs some spring cleaning ASAP. And writing. Reading. Movie watching. 

:)

No comments: