Saturday 16 April 2016

Haul + Review: Artchetype Stationery- Journal and Notebooks.

Hello. 

I recently spotted these gorgeous notebooks from Artchetype on Instagram and I was in love. 
Floral designs are my main jam :)
I am secretly or not so secretly an old lady at heart and floral bits and bobs are my thing. 
I like florals on my outfits, on my phone case and of course on stationery. 

So it's no surprise at all that this brand and it's aesthetic was right up my alley! 

Let's see the things I got from them. 



We got this pale pastel pink A6 journal.
Love the colour.
Love the size, super convenient to carry around in your handbag and the paper quality of the journal is amazing. It takes all kinds of ink really well and the journal is overall very well crafted. 
Very happy with this journal. 





How gorgeous is this notebook?! 
:)
We got 2 copies of this, we loved it so much. 
Love the botanical print and the beautiful bird on it.
The paper is lined and amazing quality. 
Love it. 



A similar design in a blush colour with the same stunning illustration on it. 




I love all of the things I got from this brand.
The quality and craftsmanship is on point. 
And the pricing is pretty decent too. From Rs. 250 to Rs.550, so pretty decent for the quality they provide. 

I guess this brand caught my eye because it is so reminiscent of the Rifle Paper Co. style of design, which is an old favourite.
And this brand is heavily 'inspired' by them. :) And this is the only qualm I have against this brand. 



But I do love everything I got from the brand and I highly recommend it.
:) 

No comments: