Friday 29 April 2016

Travel Diary: Landour, Mussoorie; Day 2.

Hello!
Day 2 was a chilled out one.
My sister had some work to do and left soon after breakfast for the rest of the working day. 
I spend my morning sipping coffee and taking in the beauty all around me.
It was the most chilled out day of our holiday, for me. 
I read a little bit.
Sat in the swing.
Took a ton of pictures of flowers.
Took a long, leisurely bath.
Got ready.
Took a stroll.
Chilled in the room.
Ordered room service.
Had tea.
And soon my sister was back in the hotel.
In the evening we hung out with some of her colleagues and had some delicious Indian food for dinner. 

A slow but perfect day! 

Here are some pictures from my second day in Landour. 


Golden hour. 


Views from breakfast!
I wish I could share the sound of this morning. The birdsong, the chirping of crickets. It was magical. 


Breakfast- this marmalade was delicious!
And I want that Danish right about now! 


Morning light and bright scenes. 


From our breakfast nook. 


Swing Times--- Kindle Reading and my gorgeous phone cover sunning themselves. 



Lunch Scenes/// Salad with beetroot and broccoli.
Transferring some pictures on the laptop and reading my book. 


Post lunch coffee in bed. 


Our hotel had so many magazines lying around and I spend my nights cozy in bed flipping through magazines. 


Chai time! 
Plus Sugar Cookies! 
:)
Yum! 



Steep mountain stairs. 
Or..a happy sunny spot. 

Day 3 was a day of going out and seeing things and hiking. That post will be up soon! 

:) 

No comments: