Wednesday 27 April 2016

Where I've Been: Landour.

Hello! 

It's been a little over a week since my last post.
I didn't mean to simply disappear from the face of this Earth but I was wayyy too busy having fun and smelling flowers to write blog posts. 
I was though very active on Instagram. :) 

I took a little holiday last week and it was the best break ever. 
We, my sister and I, went to the mountains. 
:)
To Landour.
The city of Ruskin Bond. 
A quiet, cozy and beautiful little town in Uttarakhand.
It was peaceful and serene and every corner of the city was a sight for sore eyes. 


I will share a ton of photos on the blog, because I took a ton of photos :) 

For now I leave with with some mere glimpses of all the beauty. 
Regular programming will be back soon.
Also get excited to see my somewhat massive book haul from Mussoorie.
I bought several signed copies of Ruskin Bond's books. :) 









I loved every single moment of my holiday and honestly didn't want to come back to real life. 

:) 

I highly recommend running away to the hills!
Especially in the throes of summer. 
:) 

Stay tuned for more from Landour. 

:) 

No comments: