Friday 12 October 2018

Friday Favourites: Gamcha Bag + Plushie + Tinkle + Small Town Days + You.

Hello! 

And Happy Friday my loves. 
Today is a glorious rainy, cold and grey day in my part of the world and nothing could make me happier! 

Here are some of my recent loves for the last few days..


1. A gorgeous Gamcha Bag from Riddhi Pankaj is so delightfully bright and so very Bengali. 


2. This sweet little face. She is the squishiest little bub in all the land. She is a hippo-corn and she is the best thing to squish while taking a nap. 
She is from Ali Express. I can't wait to go back to Bombay and cuddle with her. 


3. Tinkle will always be a forever favourite! 


4. Quiet Small Town Days. 


5. You: I am in love! I didn't quite love the book but this show has me hooked. It is deliciously dark, keeps you on the edge of your seat and the NYC setting is just a cherrie on the top! 
So good! 


No comments: