Monday 8 October 2018

Monday Moods: Haul/// Hand Painted Pouches+ Bookmarks from Joyeeta Joy Art.



Subho Mahalaya! 
Today marks the beginning of Durga Pujo. 
I hope you have a wonderful festive days and I hope Pujo is fantastic for you. 
I am so excited for Pujo in the hometown. 
:) 


Hello! 

Today I want to share a new love of mine. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen me haul some beauties from Joyeeta.Joyart. She makes one of a kind art on bags, pouches and jewellery. Her stuff is deeply nostalgic and rooted in a very Bengali sensibility. Her art will move you and touch your heart especially if you belong to Kolkata or, like me, have deep feelings for the city. 
:) 

She hand paints each item and like I said before, it's all one of a kind. You can't get the same piece from her. She makes one piece in each style and believes that each person deserves a unique piece. 
Pretty cool! I highly, highly recommend you check out Joyeeta's art and try to get your hands on her one of kind beauties. I am so in love with everything we've got from her- a couple of tote bags, pouches and bookmarks. 
So brilliant!
:) 



My sister loves all things Birds. She is quite obsessed with birds. So when we saw this pouch we got it as soon as we could! 
:) 
I love the bright colours and the bird is delightfully chubby! 


Joba Phool. 
Ah! Things of beauty. 
How gorgeous! 
I am currently using this pouch as a way to hold all of my stationery items I've carried with my on vacation. It fits everything I need and is so well-made and of course gorgeous too. 


Here are the two bookmarks I recently got from her. 
So adorable. 

No comments: