Tuesday 9 October 2018

Travel TBR/// Books I Intend to Read on my Holiday. { October + November TBR }

Hello! 

Someday I hope to be the kind of person that only brings their Kindle on their vacation. Or maybe one book or two. Today is not that day. 
I am in my parent's hometown for the next month and more and I have come with 9 books to read while I am here. Now, these books are both for my sister and I, so don't judge too harshly. 
I, also, of course have my Kindle as well. So I am all covered when it comes to my reading plans for the next month. 
Oh and I came here to find 2 books that were gifted to me by my sister-in-law as part of the wedding gift. So two more books to possibly read. 
Yay! 
Honestly, nothing could be worse than being here and not having access to new books. Though I could get books delivered here from Amazon..but still I like having my own books with me. 

So let's jump into my holiday TBR shall we? 


A  short classic novella. 


A collection of poetry. 


Two short story collections. 



A coming of age story..of sorts. This I hope is a quick read. 


This is hope to read during Pujo.  


My sister wants to read this book. 


I have already read Exit West. 


Something fun and light to read. 


TO BE READ LIST/// 

1. Elizabeth and Her German Garden by Elizabeth Von Arnem 

2. Exit West by Mohsin Hamid 

3. The Country Without a Post Office by Agha Shahid Ali 

4. The Birth of Kali by Anita Sivakumar 

5. Pyjamas are Forgiving by Twinkle Khanna 

6. Those Days by Sunil Gangopadhyay 

7. Perennials by Mandy Berman 

8. Men Without Women by Haruki Murakami 

9. So Much Life Leftover by Louis De Bernieres 

No comments: