Monday 1 October 2018

Hello October 2018 + Monthly Goals + Reading Goals.


Hello October! 

Hello Durga Pujo and 5 days of Festivity!!! 
Hello Lovely! 

:) 

 I am so excited for this month. 
Normally, October is not a favourite of mine, sure I love all sorts of spooky October/ Halloween vibes but October is one of the hottest months of the year in Bombay and one that I despise. I seriously do not enjoy melting in the October heat. 

But this time around I am not in Bombay and in the hometown for Pujo and I am so excited to immerse myself in all sorts of festive cheer. 

:) 

I am also so excited for all sorts of spookiness. While Halloween is no festival of mine but I sure do enjoy binging on horror films and scary books this time of the year. This year too I want to read as many thrillers as I can squeeze in this month. 


MONTHLY GOALS/// 


1. Read 10 books/// Reading takes a backseat when I am in the hometown, so I know this will be a slow reading month for me but I still want to read 10 books or so. 

2. Read Thrillers/// October has got to include some thrillers for sure! 

3. Travel/// Go out and explore. 
Head out to the hills. 
Do a few road-trips. 

4. Catch up with family. 

5. Take a ton of pictures. 

6. Watch some Bengali films. 

READING GOALS///

1. Read Bengali Books in the first half of the year in honour of being in Bengal and for Durga Pujo. 

2. Read thrillers in the second half.

3. Read a classic. 



Be Good October. 

Be Kind. 

Be Fun. 

Be Gentle. 

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

No comments: