Friday 25 July 2014

Friday Favourites




Our garden is full of colourful summer flowers. The humble, and often under-appreciated, bougainvillea are one of my favourites! 




I am a sucker for any kind of stationery! I love pretty iPad covers, phone cases, notebooks, planners and whathaveyous! The iPad case (bottom most) is from Forever New and is rose gold and blush coloured. The day planner (in the middle) is also from Forever New in a similar colour scheme. I added some gold polka dots to my Moleskine for fun! 




A glass of 'cutting chai' (commonly available street vendor tea) is just the perfect cure for super-rainy and overcast days. 




I have been writing a lot this year, which is such an achievement for me! I am inconsistent, at best, when it comes to documenting events or even writing down my thoughts. I have been loving my Moleskine and my Midori Traveler's Notebook. 



Finally, my favourite tasseled necklace. Brightens up any outfit and is so fun! 

Have a lovely weekend, people! :) 

No comments: