Thursday 3 July 2014

July 2014 To-Be-Read List.

I realize that I haven't done a TBR on this blog in a while now. Normally, it takes me a few days into a month to draw up a TBR. By then I've already read a few books on it or it's a little too late to put up a TBR. Well, this month, I got working on my TBR list earlier than usual. I wasn't really reading anything on the last day of June so I spend some time, looking at my bookshelves and drawing up a list.

There aren't any Indian books on my TBR this month. The reason being that like last year I am planning on reading all Indian books in August in honour of the Indian Independence Day. So reading non-Indian books this month, so next month I can binge on books from the Indian sub-continent.

So here is my July Reading List:

1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- JK Rowling (RR)
2. The Hobbit- JRR Tolkien
3. Dark Room- Rachel Sieffart
4. Let The Right One In- John Ajvide Lindqvist
5. The English Patient- Michael Ondaatje
6. Everything Leads To You- Nina LaCour
7. The Secret Garden- Francis Hodgson Burnett
8. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
9. Takes from The Underground-  Dostoevsky
10. The Fishing Fleet- Anne de Courcy (non-fiction)
11. Neverwhere- Neil Gaiman
12. A Handful of Dust- Evelyn Waugh
13. The Return of Captain John Emmett- Elizabeth Speller
14. The Crooked House- Agatha Christie
15. The Hen Who Dreamed She Could Fly- Sun-mi Hwang

Yay! Loads of classics this month..I hope I get to all of these books...or some of them..some months I stick to my TBR like a good girl and others I just go rogue!

Happy Reading guys! :)

RR stands for Re-Reads.

No comments: