Wednesday 15 April 2015

Anuja Chauhan's New Book: The House that BJ Built.

Hello! 

A few days ago I posted a belated review of Those Pricey Thakur Girls by Anuja Chauhan, a book I read some two years ago and loved. And lo and behold, I get a mail from Westland Books about her new book! What's even better, is that it's the sequel to Those Pricey Thakur Girls (TPTG)! The book is called The House That BJ Built! If you've read TPTG then you must have read the blurb for this book in the last few pages. I was hella excited and wondered when this new book would hit the stands. That wait is now over! The book is ready for release and up for pre-order.

Now. the folks at Westland Books need some help from all of us readers in deciding on the cover of this new book. There are two options...see below....and YOU can go to their Facebook Page and vote for your favourite cover there, the cover with most votes will be final cover of the book. The voting closes April 17th! So rush on over now! 

Now here are the covers..



And now B 


Personally, I am voting option B. I find it slightly more organic and real than cover A. The gate and the house in the distance looks more real that the ornate name board in option A, it looks hella fake and overwhelming. The gate is nice and doesn't take the focus away from the feisty girl and that adorable pup. Seriously, how cute is that puppy???

I am excited for this book, I absolutely adore Anuja Chauhan's writing and her style and I hope this book is just as good as her other books! 

So which cover do you prefer? 


1 comment:

EJ said...

I also loved cover B and have voted for the same.

My blog: http://thebookishreviews.com.