Friday 3 April 2015

Haul/// Kikkkik Stationery Haul! Part- I.

Hello!!! 

I am here today with my Kikki K haul from last month. 

A lot of people got excited on my Instagram when I mentioned we, sister and me, had bought some delights from Kikki K! So I thought I'd do a haul here on the blog for fellow stationery addicts :) 

I am splitting this post into two parts since there are way tooo many pictures for one single post. 

So let's see some pretty things..


2 pen sets, with adorable designs and print. These are both ballpoint pens in black ink. Smooth as can be. Very, very nice and I am glad I got these. 

Two fox page-markers. Too cute for words. I use the pink one in my Hobonichi Techo and my sister uses her in planner...the one pictured below. 

We love these Fox darlings! 


My sister got this gorgeous dark-mint coloured planner with hexagons on it. So pretty and so different. 

This is the first page my sister put together. The note card is also from Kikkik and she made the little bunting banner on her own using some Washi Tape. Isn't it just lovely? 



A  better look at the pens.




And finally, the thing I am most excited about..well almost...I love everything we got but this was something my sister ordered for me especially as a belated birthday present. I love it. 

A pink saffiano leather notebook cover with a kitty-cat notebook inside. :) 

It's a really nice and God! I even loved the box it arrived in. Confetti! There is even some confetti in the inside of my notebook. 

There is enough room inside for another notebook to sit comfortably. I keep one of my Rifle Paper Co. notebooks in here with the kitty notebook.  And they both sit very comfortably and it makes me life a little easier.







No comments: