Friday 24 April 2015

Project 365 2015: Week 16.

Hello! 

Another week has gone by..and what an amazing week this has been. I met my childhood friends for ages and it was just wonderful. We caught up, gossiped and laughed and laughed and were just silly..in a way that one can be silly with only childhood friends. :) 

Other than that...I read like a woman possessed. I read three books this week. A huge improvement from my recent slow reading phase. It was nice getting my reading on. :) 

There was also lots of home cooking, baking and donut eating :) 

Oh...and I made some grape juice which was just out of this world good! 

A very satisfying week! 

Let's see my week in pictures. 


Day 106: A quiet spot to read and relax. My darling little owl friend keeps me company and looks cute! I also adore this bedspread of mine. Vivid blue with very typical block-print. Intrinsically Indian. And just a bright pop of colour.

My Owl is from Blue Mango.



Day 107: More cutesy! Adorable little owl creatures, little bag dangly things...I love all things Owls, they are so wise and cute and those googly eyes are the best thing ever. They are made by the folks of Blue Mango, as well.


Day 108: Washi Tapes galore! Some of our black and white tapes. Love the prints. 
 

Day 109: Donutssssss! My sister got these from Dunkin Donuts and we enjoyed them for the next few days. We also had their iced-coffee and it was delicious. I can't wait to try more of this. 


Day 110: Grape juice! So delicious. 
All you need is grapes + sugar + the juice of one lime + a pinch of salt + some water. Blend away in a blender. And you are done. Easy-peasy-tasty as hell.



Day 111: My Masala Dabba (box) full of Indian spices. All critical elements to cook Indian food. 
In here we have- Kashimiri Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Power, Turmeric Powder, Jeera (cumin powder) + Dhaniya (coriander Powder) and some whole spices like Bay Leaf, Cinnamon and Cloves. All  fragrant and lovely. 


Day 112: A butterfly book-mark made out of elephant poo...yup poop! I love these Elephant Poop products made by Haathi Chaap. Their stuff is super cute and so unique. I also love their notebooks and last year I even had Christmas Tree ornaments made by them. Really cute and quirky things. :) 

Hope you guys had a nice week too. 

Will see you again next week. 

Have a nice weekend people.

No comments: