Thursday 21 September 2017

Book Haul/// Books of September 2017.

Hello! 

Time to share my monthly book haul. I got these five books from Kitab Khana on a recent visit. 
I don't see myself getting any more books in the rest of the month. 
I did get a few ebooks as well which I will share soon. 

Now for these beauties. 


Books Bought/// 

Death Knocks Twice by Robert Thorogood 
The Tidal Zone by Sarah Moss 
The Underground Railway by Colson Whithead 
Midnight in the Bright Ideas Bookstore by Matthew Sullivan 
Home Fire by Kamila Shamsie 







I am so happy with my book haul, I found some books I am so excited to read. 
And I am so glad I found some books that were on my radar for a while- The Tidal Zone and The Underground Railroad. 

So much happy reading in my future! 


No comments: