Saturday 16 September 2017

Stationery Love: Totoro Pencil Bag!


Hello! 
Today I want to share a little glimpse into my current pencil bag- which is the cutest thing ever! 
EVER! 
I promise I am an adult but how can you resist something so cute? 
This pencil bag is so super soft, it's a hybrid between a cuddly soft toy and a pencil bag! 
Gah! 
So cute! 
Plus it's wide enough to fit a host of my most used pens.


Look at that face?! 


 I had this bag charm from Accessorize for ages and I finally used it now. It makes opening and closing the pencil bag so much easier. Plus I think the Kitty makes this whole set-up even cuter! 


A look inside in my pencil bag. 


The pencil bag is from Ali Express. 
The bag charm is from Accessorize. 
The pens seen in the pictures are from Kikkik, Zebra Sarasa, The Planner Society Kit and Pilot. 

No comments: