Thursday 14 September 2017

Pujo Prep 2017: Nykaa Haul- Nail Polish + Lipsticks + Lip Crayons.

Hello!!! 

Today I want to kick off a new series on the blog. 
A series dedicated entirely to Durga Pujo and all the prep that goes preparing for Durga Pujo. 
My prep like always begins with buying things big and small. 
This year I wanted very few things. 
I am honestly set on the clothes front. 
I have a whole lot of new clothes waiting for me. 
So I just need to mix and match and decide when to wear what. 

I did want some make-up bits and I started with this haul of a ton of gorgeous nail polishes and some lip products.
I got all of this from Nykaa. 


To start with this pouch is simply darling! 
I got it from Ali Express. 
It is so charming.


First up, we got some things from Nykaa Beauty. 
My sister was in need of a new foundation for everyday wear and I have heard so many good things about this foundation, which is a relatively new launch from Nykaa. 
My sister is pretty happy with this foundation, it gives a decent amount of coverage and it feels good on the skin and lasts for upto 8-9 hours. 
4/5 for the foundation. 

We also got this Kajal..because we needed one and I love trying new Kajals! My look is never done until I have some kajal on! 
This one is smooth and a nice jet black. 
4/5 


Now on to some nail polishes! 
I wanted some of these Mirror Chrome nail paints for agessss! 
I picked these four colours that I think came in a combo-type offer. 
I love all of these colours, though I already own some similar purple nail paints. 
These go on smoothly and takes only 1-2 coats to give an opaque colour and they last for nearly a week. 
I am pretty happy with them! 
4/5 


I also got Nutcracker Dreams and Milk Chocolate (this was a free gift). 
I love matte nail polishes, they are perfect for when you don't have a lot of time on your hands.
I already have quite a few of Nykaa's matte nail paints and I a big, big fan. 



Now on to Lip Colours.
I had been meaning to try these Lip Crayons for ages. They are super affordable at only ₹185. 
I am happy to report that I quite like these. I have only tried the orange one so far and I like the colour--it does take a few times to get a good wash of colour, but for the price I paid for it I don't mind at all. 
These also last for a good while. Pretty much till you eat a big meal.
Good stuff! 
3.5/5 


I also got 2 of the Maybelline Matte Lipsticks. 
A Touch of Nude.
A Touch of Spice. 
These lipsticks are pretty fantastic. Good colour pay-off, smooth and not too dry. 
Sadly one of my lipsticks came a little damaged in the package. I don't even know how that happened since the lipstick was sealed and everything! 
But it's ok, I can make it work. 




Make-up makes me so happy!

No comments: