Sunday 3 September 2017

Stationery Sunday: What's In My Pencil Bag? Part-II.


Hello! 

It's time to share another peek into my Pencil Bag.
I will admit right away that this part is a little bit messy. 

The picture above is my pencil bag neatly organised and full of pens I use most.
 Mostly pastel pens from Zebra. 
A few ink pens- one from Platinum and one from Lamy.
My Pilot Colleto with multiple coloured inks. 
And some stickers and a bookmark and an eraser. 

Now on to the my other, more of a holdall for my other frequently used pens! 

Let's jump into Pencil Bag. 


This massive beautiful pouch is from Lyra and Company and is called a Project Bag which is amply sized to hold a whole bunch of things. 
You could easily fit your pens and pencils in it but also comfortably fit a Field Notes sized traveler's notebook in it. 
I use it to store a bunch of pens I use pretty often. 


This pencil case came in a Planner Society Kit and is a great way to store some of my pens. 


A beautiful mess! 
These may seem like a LOT of pens for some but I am a writer + blogger + list making maniac. 
I also plan and journal everyday and therefore pens are a big part of my life. 
Plus, I just love pens. 


Most of the pens here are from: 
Muji. 
Lamy.
Planner Society. 
Uniball. 
Pilot. 
&
Some from various Etsy stores. 

I also keep a pair of small scissors. 
Some rose gold clips to hold pages down.
A pencil and lead. 
An eraser.
A marker to highlight things in my Bujo and in books. 






An overview of all the things I keep handy.
Stickers + Highlighters + Pens! 

I hope you enjoyed a look inside my Pencil Bag. 
I am currently working on a post about my favourite pens...ink + gel + colours. 
That post will be coming soon! 

Have a fantastic Sunday folks! 



No comments: