Friday 1 September 2017

Hello September 2017!

Hello September! 
How are you here already!? 



But I am glad you are here because you bring with you, my favourite 4 days of the year- Durga Puja! 

Yay! 
Like every other Bengali on the planet I can't wait for Maa Durga to get here. 
For 4 days of pandal hopping. 
Wearing new clothes. 
Eating yummy food. 
:) 

Also September is for when my parents arrive back in town after nearly 7 months away.
Like every other kid my rents drive me crazy in their own special way. But I love having them here. I get to be a kid again and don't have to adult very much! 
:) 

September will also have me going back to regular reading. After a month long only India book list, it's nice to step outside into the rest of the world. I have quite a few thrillers waiting for me on my Kindle and I might start one of them today! Yay! 



I hope you are kind September. 
I hope you are gentle. 
Peaceful and Happy! 

Be Good to us. 


No comments: