Wednesday 20 September 2017

General Whimsy/// Wandering Around my Favourite Bookshop- Kitab Khana + Subho Mahalaya.


Hello! 

A very Subho Mahalaya to my fellow Bengali readers. 
Today marks the beginning of Debi Pokkho and the beginning of the Durga Pujo. 
Ah! 
How I wish I were in Calcutta or at least in West Bengal today, where the festivity is at a whole other level. 


From one happy thing to another..my favourite bookshop- Kitab Khana. 
I recently spend sometime here and came back with some books (haul coming super soon) but for now some sneak peaks at the books I got home and some others I considered getting but restrained myself! 


Let's hop straight into one of my favourite places in Bombay. 


Such gorgeous little books! 
I fell pretty hard for the covers! 
But I resisted. 
So pretty though! 



This collection of short stories sounded really interesting too. 


My sister's gorgeous tote bag and a stack of books under consideration. 


Shopping done it was time to grab a bite at their Cafe- Food for Thought. 



So true! 


So in love with my bag of the moment- Scottie from Chiaroscuro Bags.
I am a total sucker for satchels and Scottie had me at hello! 
She is perfect little daily companion.
Big enough to fit my essentials, though I need to stuff her a bit more to let the leather stretch out a bit. She has loads and loads of compartments and is so well-made. 
Totally and highly recommend if you are looking to invest a good quality leather handbag. 


No comments: