Saturday 23 September 2017

Stationery Haul: A6 Hobonichi and Traveler's Notebook from Lyra & Co.

Hello, hello,
I hope you're having a lovely Saturday!

I wanted to share a quick looksie into a little haul of fabric covers for my sister's Hobonichi Techo A6 and my A6 sized Traveler's Notebook from Lyra & Co. on Etsy.

Long-time readers of this space will know that this is one of our favourite stores and we simply love the fabric selection and craftsmanship of Jane, the owner of Lyra & Co.  

So, anyway, let's get to it, shall we?




The first cover is for my sister's Hobonichi Techo A6. She has been using a Hobonichi since 2014 and loves buying different covers for it. Isn't this whimsical girl so cute?! The button-snap thingie is made of coral leather. 





Here is the flip-side of the same cover. A cute bird! 





Now this here is my A6 Traveler's Notebook, which was my travel journal when we went to Landour in March. Look at this lovely, whimsy girl! Isn't she adorable?





And here is the chubby birdie on the back.. Awww! So cute!!! 




Here they are.. both of them.. hanging out together like sisters! 


Hope you enjoyed this little haul. 

Have a great weekend, guys! 

See you with some new book reviews very soon! 

No comments: