Wednesday 11 April 2018

Book Haul/// Books of March 2018.

Hello! 

March was a very good bookish month. Full of good books. I read some amazing books and even bought myself some books I've wanted for a while and had my wish list for ages. 

Let's see what books I've added to my bookshelves in the month of March. 


I've heard nothing but good things about Nicola Yoon's books and I had to get these gorgeous books. I can't wait to read them. I have a feeling these will make for some great summer reading. 
Plus, how incredibly beautiful are these covers?! 




I adore Isabel Allende's writing and absolutely had to get her new book. 


I have wanted this book since it came out and I've read it and adored it and reviewed it as well. 


Another one from my wish list. I have wanted this book for years and for some reason it was either out of stock or criminally expensive. Finally found it both in stock and not too pricey. 


God this book- Miss India Murders by Gauri Sinh! I thought this would be a fun mystery read but this was truly horrible. The writing style is horrendous. I couldn't manage to read this travesty of a book beyond page 50. Ugh! It's the worst. 
Do not read this. 


I adore Nadia Hashimi and love the stories she tells. 


BOOKS BOUGHT/// 

Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon 
The Sun is also a Star "
What Kitty Did by Trisha Bora 
The Miss India Murders by Gauri Sinh
The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender 
When The Moon is Low by Nadia Hashimi 
In The Midst of Winter by Isabel Allende 

I am so happy with these books, except one. 
Can't wait to read the rest of these gorgeous books. 



No comments: