Sunday 8 April 2018

Stationery Sunday/// Just a Few of my Recent Stationery Favourites.


1. The cover of my February Bujo. I went all out to decorate it. 
Used diecuts from The Planner Society Kit. 


2. Pages of my daily journal on my birthday. 
Wrote my yearly goals on these pages. 



3. This darling milk carton pencil bag from Wish is just too cute for words. It legit looks like a milk carton. 
It's cute as well as spacious and the zip is smooth AF! 
I love it so much! 


I've been buying a few things from Wish and will do a proper haul of all my goodies very soon! 



4. Happy pages in my journal. 
Full of Washi Tape and Stickers from La Dolce Vita. 



5. Washi Tapes are love! 

Hope you are having a lovely Sunday. 

:) 

I intend to read as much as a I can and possibly finish my current read- Sea of Poppies by Amitav Ghosh.  I am really enjoying it a lot. 

Happy Reading Folks! 

No comments: