Tuesday 10 April 2018

Vignettes/// The Perfect Little Summer Bag.

Hello! 

Today I want to share one of my most loved recent purchases. A perfect summer bag. I am having a little bit of a circle bag moment. In February, for my birthday a friend sent me the cutest phulkari circle bag and last month, my sister discovered this lovely brand called Pitara that make some of the cutest bags in all sorts of shapes and sizes. We've gotten 2 bags and one glasses case from them and I cannot recommend them enough. I love their design aesthetic and the sheer range of the bags they have. 

For now let's see my totally adorable circle summer bag. 


Ah! A thing of beauty!
First up I love the colour and print. This print reminds me of something Anokhi had years ago and it my favourite block print. 
When I saw this I knew I had to get it. 


The bag is incredibly well-made and all it's hardware and leather accents are high quality. 


And even though it's little, she will fit a phone and some other essentials. 


A look inside the bag..I adore the print of the inside lining as well. 
And I appreciate having some pockets inside and  zipped compartment. 


I am so in love with this bag. 
To me it screams Spring-Summer! 

:) 

Do check out Pitara, you'll love their stuff! 



No comments: