Saturday 14 April 2018

Whimsy Wear: A Bag with Ton of Pom-Poms!

Hello! 

Happy Saturday to you. 

Today I want to share a darling little bag I bought from Suvasa, Jaipur on a my recent trip there. 
I fell in love with the print and all it's little trimmings. 
It was love at first sight. They had a few other bags in a similar style but I loved this one best. 


I realised that I didn't have a black bag in the boho persuasion. 
Plus, black and red is such a wonderful pairing. 


This bag so many elements going on. 
Pom-Poms. Tassels. 
It adds to the bags charms immensely. 



The yellow pops of colours go so well the monochrome colour palette. 



Even it's inside is so pretty. 
The bag is incredibly well-made and will fit a decent amount of stuff. Also, these colours will go with pretty much every single outfit! 


Ah! My love for bags is so strong I really should just have a separate blog for my bag loving. 
:) 

Hope you are having a good Saturday. 
I am keeping cozy with a good book and lots of iced-lemonade and hiding from the sun! 

No comments: