Wednesday 18 April 2018

Fashion Haul/// Fabric Jewellery from Art Soul.



Hello! 

Today I want to share some recent loves. 
I spotted Art Soul on Instagram and really loved their jewellery. Apart from being beautiful, these pieces are well priced as well. 
We got some fabric jewellery and two wallets as well (not photographed). 
I really loved everything I got and I cannot wait to wear these soon. 


I got matching earrings and necklace in this pink, beige and green block print. I love the colours on this set. 
The tassels are gorgeous too. 


We also 4 fabric covered bangles. 
I love fabric and cloth covered bangles and these four are the newest additions to my burgeoning collection. I love mixing fabric bangles with silver and wood bangles, I love the look of these mixed styles. 


I have been buying fabric and textile jewellery for years now. Soma used to always have textile jewellery and I had bought some very pretty baubles from Jugaad during Dastakar Mela. I so happy to see textile jewellery have a huge moment right now. Lots of brands are making jewellery with fabric and textile. Some of them make best out of waste, which is a wonderful thing be. 

:) 



No comments: