Monday 9 April 2018

Monday Moods: Haul/// Silver Jewellery from Silver Streak!



Hello! 
Today, for Monday Moods I want to share a haul from one of my favourite silver shops here in Bombay- Silver Streak
I have been shopping at Silver Streak, Bandra for the last 6 years and I love the jewellery and taste and their pricing is pretty great too. 
Whenever I find myself in Bandra I make it a point to drop and control myself! I want to buy so much more than I usually end up getting! 
This time around we, my sister and I, were in a mad rush. We were picking up a friend from the airport and didn't have much time to stop and look at the silver in peace. We were in and out of the shop in under half an hour and this is what we bought. 
Mostly earrings and one pendant. 
I am so in love with everything we got. 
I highly, highly recommend Silver Streak to my fellow silver lovers, you won't be disappointed. 


I love these peacock motifs that are popping up all over. This one had a few of my favourite things- peacocks, flowers and tiny ghungroos as well. 
Perfect! 


I am a total sucker for glass and silver jewellery. 
I can't resist well made pieces in this style. I love this earring with three primary coloured glass and a simple design. 


The only pendant we bought was this floral number. Perfect for everyday wear. 


I love these earrings. They are so understated and so unique. Plus I love earrings that swing both ways- Indian and Western. 


These paisley ones might just be my absolute favourite. I don't know why but I love paisleys, in print and in jewellery. This one was love at first sight! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and are having a good start to the week. 
:)

No comments: