Monday 31 July 2017

Monthly Favourites/// July 2017.

Hello! 

July is at it's end. 
And what a long and yet quick month it's been. 
I can't quite wrap my head around the fact that August is here already! 

But we'll get to my plans for August in a later post. 
For now let's jump into the things I loved best in July. 

You were good July. 
There was rain.
Cosy days.
Reading 21 books! 
Blogging frequently. 
Watching a ton of movies...31 or so! 
Making plans.
Journaling. 
Art journaling. 

You were good July, really good! 

Come back soon. 


1. Kindle Case/// We got new Kindle cases in July. I especially love my vintage book style Kindle Case. It is so beautiful and it's so well made and pretty affordable, we got ours from Ali Express, which is a fantastic place to find affordable but cute Kindle cases. Do check it out. 


2. Bujo Set-Up//// I love how lovely my Bujo looked in July. 
I will share the full lay-out soon. 
I really love setting up my Bujo every month and making my monthly lists and setting goals. 
I really, really love my Bujo! 


3. Favourite Films via Amazon Prime/// Earlier on in the month, we signed up for Amazon Prime. I can't believe we waited so long! 
I buy a ton of stuff from Amazon and getting Prime was the best decision! 

Via Prime Video, we watched a couple of movies. 
And I finally even saw some new-ish Hindi films. 
The ones I loved best were ... Hindi Medium which was so relatable and funny and such a joy to watch. 

A Death in the Gunj was a sublime little movie. A story of a family and an ignored and often bullied young man. 
I cried buckets!!! 
Directed by Konkona Sen Sharma this movie is a delight and I highly recommend it! 
So good! 



4. Cat Stamps and Stamps in General/// I really got into stamping in July. And we got so many beautiful and whimsy stamps in July, I love decorating the pages of my journal with stamps! These cat ones are sooooooo darling! 


5. Rainy Days/// Oh the cloudy, grey and rainy days of July were the best. 
Truth be told, the monsoons aren't the best this time around. 
We had some glorious rainy days and then several dry spells. 
I really hope August is more rainy and lovely. 


6. Chai/// In July, well in the last week or so, I've kinda taken a wee break from Coffee. 
I love Coffee. 
LOVE! 
I've been drinking coffee since I was 15 years old! 
I love tea but not with the same passion as I do coffee. 
But there is something infinitely comforting about a milky, sweet and spiced cup of chai. 
And this month I've fallen in love with chai. 
I make mine with a chai masala I picked up in Mussoorie and I love it! 


7. Art Journal/// I spend sometime doing some art journal spreads and I find it such a good way to be creative and unwind and find little joys. 



8. Favourite Bag/// I am so in love with this Owl mini-backpack. 
It is from Jugaad, a brand I have loved for years. I was introduced to it during Dastakar Mela, where they were a regular fixture. 
They make the most amazing eco-friendly products, bags, jholas and jewellery and clips. 
I got my bag from iTokri. 


9. Cat Bookmark// My inner cat lady is most pleased! 
I love this magnetic cat bookmark! 
So pretty! 
I've had stickers from this range before. It's from a brand called And Cabinet. 


10. Favourite Earrings/// This style of jewellery is so on trend right now. 
My sister got me a couple of these Afghani earrings from Delhi, from M block market. 
I love the colours of these earrings and they aren't even that heavy. 




No comments: