Sunday 16 July 2017

Stationery Sunday: Floral Ephemera- From Katrin With Love

If you follow me on Instagram, then it will be no secret to you that I love all things floral! Secretly, or not-so-secretly, I am a floral-print loving old British lady!

I thought I will share these beautiful vintage floral ephemera that I ordered from From Katrin With Love a month or so ago. She has the most amazing collection of vintage ephemera and her floral and nature-themed paper kits are to die for! Seriously!

Plus, she offers free shipping.

Here's what we ordered:



We ordered four sets of floral paper kits. Each of them have paper cuttings from various sources, stamps, larger paper pieces, cards and such little bits and bobs. 




Here's a closer look at Sets 1 and 2.. Look at those pretty flowers and stamps..




Here's another look at them! Love, love! 





Another closer look. I, especially, love the floral stamps! 




Sigh! Aren't they beautiful! 

If you are into flowers or just use ephemera and vintage papers in your journaling spreads, then this is a great little store for you to check out! 

Have a great week ahead, guys! 

See you soon! 

No comments: