Tuesday 4 July 2017

To-Be-Read List: July 2017 TBR.


Hello!!! 

My TBR pile for July is all set and ready for me to dive in. And I am excited to get to these books. 
As of today, 4/7/17...I have already read 3 books!!! Yay me. I've read all of these books on my Kindle and I haven't included them in this pile. 

This is my TBR for the rest of the month. 
A lot of books in this pile are Re-Reads. I am really feeling re-visiting some old loves of mine. 

My TBR for July is..

The Blind Man's Garden by Nadeem Aslam 
The Complete Maus by Art Spiegelman 
Footsteps by Katharine McMahon 
Every Boy's Got One by Meg Cabot 
Indigo by Satyajit Ray
Rain in the Mountains by Ruskin Bond 
Pigs in Heaven by Barbara Kingsolver 
The Liberation of Sita by Volga 
Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman by Haruki Murakami 
Politics and The English Language by George Orwell


I have had this book since 2013 and I still haven't read it! 
What!
I was definitely craving some Murakami and this collection of short stories should be just the thing! 


This is more a leaflet than a book and should be an enlightening and a quick read. 


Another short story collection on my list this month. I've heard nothing but good things about this book. 


I haven't read anything by Barbara Kingsolver before but I've wanted to read her work for a long time. I am really excited to read this book. Also, this book has been on my bookshelf for ages. Over 7 years at the very least. 


Rains and Ruskin Bond are a match made in heaven! 
I saved this book for the monsoons! 


Ray has also been on my mind. 
I've been watching a lot of old Feluda movies lately and also some short films based on his short stories. So I had to re-read some of his short stories. 


I haven't read something light and fluffy and Meg Cabot-ish in an absolute age! 
This should be fun. 


I barely remember what this book is about, I've had it for 4 years and I got it for 75% off! 
It's a mix between historical fiction and contemporary fiction. 
I am so glad I pulled it off my bookshelf read this month. 


Another re-read for me. 
This is a book I love so much. It broke my heart and made me bawl like a baby. But it's all worth it! 


God this book is gorgeous! 
I can't wait to get to it. 

So much happy reading in my future! 
:) 
What are you planning on reading this month? 



No comments: