Wednesday 5 July 2017

Vignettes/// Silver Jewellery Love.


1. A dreamcatcher and a very old but beloved bands and thread necklace. 
My kurta and the necklace are both from Fabindia. 


2. Silver paisley ring that I love and can't get enough of. I wear it way too often. I love it! 
The ring is from Silver House, Colaba. 


3. Jhumkas! 
A forever favourite. 
:) 
These jhumkas are from Amber in Colaba. 


4. A bunch of silver baubles and a cup of iced-coffee. 
All good things! 



5. A handful of bangles. 
And two silver bangles, the wooden one has silver beads and is from Fabindia. 

I have been wearing and loving silver jewellery for the last 15 years! 
It brings me so much joy and it is entirely and completely my aesthetic. 
Everything is made better with silver jewellery. 

No comments: