Wednesday 26 July 2017

What's In My Pencil Bag- Part- I. (Stationery Bits)

Hello! 
Today I want to share some of my most and frequently used stationery bits. 
I use 2 pencil bags on the regular. What can I say, I am a total pen/stationery nut. 
Since it is a lot of stuff in total, I thought I'd split this post up in two parts. 

For today's post I want to share the smaller of my pencil bags, the one in which I keep some miscellaneous bits and bobs. 

Washi Sampler. 
Slim Washi Tapes.
Page Flags. 
Stickers. 
Markers in pastel colours.
Calligraphy Pens. 

My pencil case/ bag came in a Planner Society Kit and I love it's bright colours. 

Let's jump into the stationery goodness shall we? 



Here is everything. 
These are things I use to plan and journal with, mainly to make my planner pages pretty. 


The Calligraphy pens I bought from Crossword. These are the 2.0 and 3.0 kinds. We also have a 1.0 which my sister uses. 
The list pad came with a Happie Scrappie Kit a while back. 
These beautiful Page Flags are from Target, the dollar spot, which a very kind person on Instagram sent my sister. 
Stationery people are the best people. 
:) 


The Zebra Mildliners are great for highlight text and come with two kinds of nibs, a marker tip and a writing tip. Very useful. 
You can get it HERE. 


 I also love these rose gold paper clips are from Tools To Live By and are so incredibly useful in holding down paper while you write and journal. 

The slim Washi Tapes from MT are some of my personal favourites. 
I use them in my Bujo and Journal extensively. 



These Starbucks stickers are new-ish in my life and I love them! 
My sister is a big time Starbucks fan and couldn't resist these stickers. 
We got these from Aliexpress. 

This is all I carry in my smaller pencil bag. 
Part- II coming soon with all of my pens! 
:) 


No comments: