Thursday 18 January 2024

Book Haul: Books of January 2024. (Part-I)

 Hello Loves! 

I started 2024 with little book buying sprees here and there. 

Little, reasonable hauls. 

Here is part one of my book buying for this month. 

New books and some things that were on my Wishlist for a little while. 

A nice mix of books, some children's books and some literary fiction. 

Let's just jump in...


This sounds so cute. A little kid wants to enter a society's kolam competition but is turned away because he is technically not a part of the building. 
Seems like something I'll love. Can't wait to read it. 



Two Ruskin Bond Chapter books that sound delightful and I've already read Animals in the House and I loved it. Saving Mukesh Starts a Zoo for February, so my birthday month can include some Ruskin Bond. 



I am always up for some Mahabharata re-telling. Always. 
So I had to pick this one up, this will get read at some point soon-ish.



This one was on my wishlist for a while and it finally went on a super duper discount, so I got it ASAP. 

Might save this for All Bengali Books in April...because of course I am planning my reading months in advance. 

This next one might also go on my April TBR. 


A collection of very filmy stories, man this cover is low key creepy but so good. Can't wait to read these. They promise to be a good time. 


BOOKS BOUGHT: 

1. Kolum Kanna by Vibha Batra 

2. Mukesh Starts a Zoo by Ruskin Bond 

3. Animals in the House by Ruskin Bond. 

4. The Book of Vows by Amit Majmudar 

5. Hospital by Sanya Rushdi trans. by Arunava Sinha 

6. Filmi Stories by Kunal Basu 

πŸ“–πŸ“–πŸ“–πŸ“–πŸ“–


Many more books need to be hauled, so stay tuned for that. End of the year was a bountiful time for book buying in my corner of the world. 

No comments: