Friday 19 January 2024

Friday Favourites: Bookmarks, Books, Winter Sunshine and Comfort.

Hello Loves! 

Another Friday and another set of Friday Favourites.

This week has been quiet and restful and full of comforts. 

The weather got better. 

I read some incredible books. 

Found a new comfort show to binge, it’s called Sister Boniface Mysteries and it’s streaming on BBC Player. I watch it on Prime where I’ve taken a BBC add on subscription. 

Here are some other weekly favourites. 


 


Sun kissed books early in the morning. A winter favourite. When the sun doesn’t singe but reading by early morning sunshine warms my heart. 


Winter sunshine and the view out of my window. 


 Cute, old school art in books. 


New books.
Avoided this during peak hype, will give it a whirl now. When my expectations are mild. 


Duck bookmarks from the Piko Store. 


Leaves changing colour. 

 

Ducks looking magnificent. The other side of the Piko bookmarks. 


Pens, highlighters and sticky notes in my pouch I keep handy while annotating. 

Cozy otters on my cushion. 

I hope you have a lovely weekend 📖📚🌻🪷✨📝 

No comments: