Sunday 21 January 2024

Stationery Sunday: Some Recent Stationery Favourites.

Hello Loves! 

For Stationery Sunday this week, I want to round up some recent favourites. 
So let’s jump in. 

I have been loving my journal. Writing in it and creating some pretty, collage like spreads in it, it’s been a creative outlet of sorts and something I want to do more of in 2024. 

The journal is from The Ink Bucket. 

My Gratitude Journal is also working out pretty well for me.

I had originally bought this Atelier Neorah weekly planner for my Blog planning, but I quickly realised that I wouldn’t need something so spacious for my blog related list making and brain storming. 

So I decided to use it as my Gratitude Journal and it’s working out perfectly. 


Ok, this box of stickers was bought solely for its pretty packaging and the whole vibe it was giving, the stickers are great too and I’ve already used them in some spreads. 

I got this from Inkarto during their end of the year sale. 


 Might use this box to store some fabric jewellery, it’s far too pretty to be thrown away. 


Pages from my Gratitude Journal.
Pages for the upcoming week. 


The tiny stickers are from the box of stickers shown above. 


I like that I have a good collection of smaller stickers too, since the spreads in this journal need mid to small sized stickers. 

No comments: